SafeTravels has a comprehensive and flexible messaging platform, allowing you to easily communicate with your customers before, during and after their Trip.
Messages can be sent to customers from either the Web Dashboard (advanced functionality) or through the SafeTravels mobile app.
There are 3 types of messages available through SafeTravels:
- Group News Updates: Messages that are sent to all Active Trip members
- Direct Chat Messages: Trip Manager and/or Trip Guide can have a 1-1 conversation / chat with a customer
- Group Chat: Trip Members can participate in a Group Chat through the SafeTravels app and discuss general trip related information.
Travel Companies can disable Direct Chat and Group chat for Trips through the Trip Settings page.
There are 2 types of Messages that can be sent through SafeTravels for both Group News and Updates and Direct Chat messages.
- Simple Message: A basic text message able to be sent from the web dashboard and the SafeTravels mobile app.
- Advanced Message: Additional features such as Dynamic Placeholders, message templates, multi-language and ability to schedule when the message will be sent (Group News Updates only)