When you open the Message page for a category, the message conversation history will be displayed.
Sending a Message:
- Type the message at the bottom of the page in the input area.
- For News / Update messages, you can optionally include a Subject line in the message.
- You will have the option to use Emoji's in the messages via the keyboard.
- When ready to send click the Send icon in the bottom right corner. (you may have to click this a second time depending on your device).
Note: When the message has sent it will display in the conversation history, and you will likely receive a push notification on your phone (for the Tour Manager app and your own client app). If the message you have sent does not appear in the conversation history, swipe down on the screen to refresh the page.
Send an Image
To send an image in a message:
- Select the Camera icon from the bottom left corner
- Choose your image from the image library on your phone.
- Once, selected the image will show as a thumbnail above the message.
- You can optionally include a message to be sent with the image.
- Click the Send button when ready to send.
Delete a Message
Trip Staff have the ability to delete a message that they and others have sent. To delete a message:
- Swipe (right to left)across the message in the message conversation
- Click the trash icon.
- The message will be deleted from the conversation and will not appear for other guests.